Gómez Cruzado Predilecto, Gómez Cruzado Crianza, Gómez Cruzado Vendimia Seleccionada, Gómez Cruzado Reserva, Gómez Cruzado Honorable.
Bodegas y Viñedos de Gómez Cruzado is located in Haro, in the Barrio de la Estación, where it is the smallest winery in terms of volume. Gómez Cruzado is characterised by the fact that it has always produced fine Rioja wines, remaining faithful to the style and typicity of the wines of the area. Today, it combines a traditional character with the technology and science necessary to express the terroir of its grapes, producing wines of great elegance, finesse and personality.
Visits to the winery
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday at 10.00 h. in English and 11.00 h. in Spanish.
- Price: 25 € per person (includes guided tour, tasting of 4 wines and Riojan aperitif).
- Languages: Spanish, English.
- Activities: Tours, Tastings, Wine Bar and Wine Shop.
Wine bar and shop
- Summer opening hours: From April to October from 10,00 to 18,00 h. Monday to Saturday and from 10,00 to 15,00 h. Sundays and holidays.
- Winter opening hours: From November to March from 10,00 to 15,00 h. from Monday to Sunday, Saturdays from 10,00 to 18,00 h.