Viña Tobía, Tobía, Óscar Tobía, Alma de Tobía, Daimon.
Bodegas Tobía is the vital project of Óscar Tobía. The project was born in San Asensio in 1994, with the aim of making wines with character, distinguished, distinguishable and universal, always bearing in mind our Rioja DNA and French influence, in our three brands: Tobía, Óscar Tobía, Alma Tobía.
Since its beginnings it has been characterised by a creative, innovative and non-conformist spirit which, together with its values of honesty, creativity, dedication and a loyal team, have marked a trajectory of more than 25 years marked by national and international prizes and awards with milestones such as the production of the first barrel-fermented rosé in Spain: Alma Tobía in 1996 and obtaining the Internationalisation Award from the Chamber of Commerce of La Rioja in 2002.
Since 2010, the modern facilities of Bodegas Tobía are located in the Rioja Alta, in Cuzcurrita del Río Tirón, in a privileged environment to continue innovating and growing.
Visits to the winery
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 10h. to 14h. and 15h. to 17h. Saturdays: 10h. to 14h.
- Price: 5€.
- Languages: Spanish, English.
- Activities: Visit to the winery. Wine tasting. Wine shop. Dining room (25 pax). Booking required.
Introduction to wine pairing with Alina Castro
- We propose an introduction to wine pairing with Alina Castro. A tasting of 4 of our wines specially selected by the sommelier of the family, for a perfect pairing with an exquisite selection of gourmet tapas that will delight our visitor in an incredible environment that will turn this moment into the best experience.
- Includes: Guided tour of the winery, introductory workshop on wine pairing, 4 wines accompanied by 4 gourmet tapas prepared in the winery.
- Price: 60€ per person
Wine Tour With the Soul of a Winemaker at Bodegas Tobía
- Book a 1-hour guided tour where you can enjoy a walk through the winery and go through the different stages of the winemaking process, until you reach the guided tasting that we have prepared with three wines of the Tobía brand: white, rosé and red accompanied by a tasting of Iberian cured meats.
- Price 15€ per person.
Wine Tour Raíces at Bodegas Tobía
- This tour goes back to the history and origins of Bodegas Tobía, from San Asensio, visiting the old winemakers’ cellar of Óscar Tobía’s grandparents, previously passing through the exterior of the family home and the winery where Óscar Tobía started his project, until reaching the location of the New Winery in Cuzcurrita de Río Tirón, located in the heart of Rioja Alta with an obligatory stop and a walk through the vineyard along the way.
- Price 150€ per person. Includes lunch and wine tasting with Óscar Tobía.
Tailor-made Wine Tour at Bodegas Tobía
- Are you looking for a tour that suits your interests? Contact us and we will help you create the tour that suits your group. We will help you to organise a personalised tour according to the visit and wine tasting environment you prefer. A full day tour for you to enjoy the gastronomy, the winery and its surroundings and where you will discover our best kept secrets.
- For this tailor-made tour you can consult the price with the winery.