It is located in Rodezno, a small village just 6 km. from Haro, whose main charm lies in its unique “calaos” neighbourhood. This neighbourhood is located in the Cerro de la Encina and has about 100 traditional wineries, forming a spectacular district dedicated to wine and its culture of yesteryear. Most of these cellars date back to the 15th century, and are currently in perfect condition and conservation.
El Mirador de Eloísa is a century-old farmhouse, built in ashlar stone and completely refurbished in 2019. The accommodation has 6 double rooms with bathrooms, most of them have a terrace and the suites on the upper floor have a free-standing bathtub or jacuzzi. Each room is different in terms of layout, ranging from double rooms ideal for travelling as a couple to family rooms with added space for children. The decoration of each room is also different.
Its greatest charm lies in its careful restoration, reproducing the original structure and conserving the stone walls in most of the house. Original elements have also been recovered, such as the terracotta floors in the attic or an antique piece of furniture or piece of furniture recovered for each room.
In the common areas you can enjoy a living-dining room with a wood-burning fireplace and library and a patio with a porch, ideal to enjoy at any time of the year. At El Mirador de Eloísa we have thought of every detail to make you feel at home.
- Year of construction/restoration:2019.
- Number of rooms: 4 doubles and 2 suites. Total capacity 12+6 (extra beds).
- Underfloor heating.
- Living/dining room.
- Kitchen (available in case of full rental).
- Free Wifi throughout the accommodation.
- Room service.
- One room on the ground floor adapted for people with disabilities, access to the establishment is adapted for people with reduced mobility and we have an adapted parking space.
- Advice on activities in the area and booking of visits to wineries.
- Type of service: Accommodation.
- Optional breakfast.
- Price: from 55 to 105 euros (different types of rooms and seasons).