16th century Palace House of ashlar stone, which originally belonged to the family of Pedro Ruiz del Castillo, born in the town of Villalba de Rioja and founder of the city of Mendoza and the valley of La Rioja in Argentina and later passed into the hands of the Counts of Cirac and Castillo Fiel. Totally restored in 2019 to house a whimsical rural house, with only 8 double rooms with individual bathrooms, 3 en suite, with large social lounge on the ground floor, fully equipped kitchen-dining room, outdoor patio with garden furniture and barbecue, wine cellar, ….. All the rooms have designer furniture, heating with individual thermostat, free wifi, free parking next to the house, breakfast service, individualised experiences, organisation of visits to wineries, meals for groups or any other experience and organisation of events that may be required. The accommodation can be rented by rooms or complete with a maximum capacity of 22 people.
- Year of construction:2019.
- Number of rooms: 5 doubles and 3 suites.
- Social lounge on the ground floor with pellet cooker, 52″ TV, stereo, relaxation area ……
- The facilities have a kitchen-dining room that can be used by guests and where breakfast is served every day with local products. Breakfast is available for coeliacs or people with other food intolerances.
- Laundry and ironing service on request.
- Organisation and booking of visits to wineries.
- Organisation of events for groups (lunches or dinners at the accommodation) on request.
- Free WIFI in all rooms.
- Accommodation + Rioja Alta golf course package.
- Accommodation package + winery visit.
- Wine cellar on the premises.
- Services for families.
- Possibility of connecting room with two family rooms.
- Trays with snacks and drinks (water and wine) are available in the rooms.
- En-suite room with private lounge for meetings. Free WIFI throughout the establishment.
- One room on the ground floor accessible to people with reduced mobility, access to the establishment is adapted for people with reduced mobility.
The town of Villalba de Rioja is 4 km from the Haro station district, where we have the largest concentration of century-old wineries in the world. In the town, the wineries in the station district have their own vineyards. The Bilibio cliffs, where the wine battle is held, are located 2 km. from the town, and can be reached by car.