Teatrisso Hotel Palacio is located in the medieval village of Cuzcurrita de Río Tirón, in a region of great history, tradition and worship of wine, La Rioja Alta. It is housed in a 17th century palatial house that has been refurbished and converted into a charming hotel. Just like at home. This hotel, a restored 17th century mansion, which was also once a farmhouse, wheat storehouse, bread oven… is conceived as a meeting point for art, entertainment, history, design, fun and relaxation.
A space for cinema and the arts. In the 1920s and 1930s, the mansion already housed within its walls the magic of the first black and white film projections, the joy of the theatre on its stage of boards and paper backdrops, and the excitement of its dance hall. This spirit is maintained thanks to its decoration, its rooms, and its cultural agenda.
One room, one world. Each of the 12 rooms is decorated in a personalised way, following themes linked to cinema, theatre, music, fine arts, literature… And they are given names such as Western, Film Kisses, Comedians and Troupé, Ballroom…. The combination of antique furniture with the latest designs is surprising.
Flavours of the land. Taste Rioja wine in the hotel’s wine cellar, which dates back to the 16th century.
A little time outdoors. Enjoy a pleasant break in its courtyard, next to its garden with organic vegetable patch and its Ambigú Bar.
- Year of construction: 17th century palace restored and opened in 2015.
- Number of rooms: 12.7 doubles and 5 suites.
- Name of hotel chain: Hotelera Rusticae, Club de Calidad Hotelera.
- Services for families.
- Room service.
- Business services: Audiovisual equipment hire. Convention room. Meeting room(s). Simultaneous translation.
- Accessibility: Car park, accessible lift, adapted rooms, accessible facilities and common areas. Accessible restaurant and WC adapted for the disabled in common areas.
- Accommodation and breakfast for two people.
- Weekends and high season.
- From 90 to 160 euros (different types of rooms).
“A Walk in the clouds from Teatrisso”.
We help you to organise that unique surprise to celebrate life and freedom as soon as you come back to visit us. Accommodation, hot air balloon flight, toast on landing, Riojan lunch… And everything you want to add: Winery Visit, Wine Tasting among Vineyards, Slow Breakfasts, Dinners at Gourmet Restaurants. Teatrisso Gift Vouchers: You give it today, you enjoy it when you can.