Ramon Bilbao Crianza, Ramon Bilbao Edicion limitada, Ramon Bilbao Reserva, Ramon Bilbao Gran Reserva, Ramon Bilbao Viñedos de Altura, Ramón Bilbao Reserva Original, Ramón Bilbao Rosado and Ramon Bilbao Mirto.
The Ramón Bilbao winery complex has been located since 1972 on a plot of more than 7,000 square metres surrounded by vineyards on the outskirts of Haro, on the road to Casalarreina.
The development of high quality wines and innovation, respectful of the purest Rioja tradition represented by the historical trajectory of Ramón Bilbao wines, are the hallmarks of this emblematic company of the Rioja Alta.
Type of visits:
Mirto visit: guided tour in Spanish or English, including tasting of two wines that evolve in American and French barrels. Includes commented tasting in the tasting room of three Ramón Bilbao references, including Mirto, our most special wine. At the end of the tasting you will enjoy the Óculus 360º virtual reality experience. This type of visit takes place from Monday to Sunday at different times and the maximum number of places is 26 people. Children under 9 years of age are not admitted to the guided tour or the tasting. Children between 9 and 17 years of age are free to join the guided tour with their responsible adults, but must wait in the wine cellar during the guided tasting in the tasting room. Children under 18 years of age do not pay the entrance fee and may accompany their responsible adults throughout the tour, although they must wait in the wine cellar during the tasting. Duration: approximately one and a half hours. Consult rates for agencies and collaborators. Reservation required.
Introduction to the Tasting Course: short guided tour in Spanish or English followed by an introductory tasting course through 5 Premium Ramón Bilbao wines. After the tasting course you can enjoy the Óculus 360º experience. This type of visit requires prior consultation of availability. Duration: approximately one hour and a half. Consult rates for agencies and collaborators.
*** For groups of more than 26 people (buses, associations, etc.) it is possible to organise a private pass for the group that includes a guided tour and a tasting of 2 Ramón Bilbao wines. It is possible to offer a complementary snack of cold meats and cheese. Consult rates for collaborators and agencies.
- Opening hours: By appointment. Monday to Saturday, holidays and long weekends: From 9:00 to 14:00h and from 16:00 to 18:00h. Sunday from 9:00 to 14:00h.
- Price: Visit Mirto: 14 € / adult – Introduction to Tasting Course: 20 € / adult.
- Languages: Spanish, English.
- Activities: Visits, tasting, wine tasting. Wine cellar.
- Wine Bar: Free admission. Weekends only, between 11.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays, and between 11.30am and 2pm on Sundays.
Excursion to the vineyard with electric bike
- Option 1: Includes picnic and wine tasting at the winery.
- Price: 70€ per person.
- Difficulty: Medium (previous cycling experience recommended). Short sections with low gradient.
- Option 2: Includes picnic and visit to the winery “De la cepa a tu copa”.
- Price: 76€ per person.
- Difficulty: Low. Little relief, except for a small stretch of low slope.
- Opening hours: Saturdays at noon with previous reservation.
- Reservations: 941 310 316 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult menus:
- “The Legacy of Time”: typical Riojan dishes such as Rioja-style potatoes or vine-shoot chops.
- “Earthly Pleasure”: products such as vegetables or cod in traditional preparations.
- Vegan menu: dishes such as beans, courgettes or leeks in different preparations.
- Price: 52 euros, VAT included, and is complemented with bread service and pairing with three different Ramón Bilbao wines.
- Children’s menu: 12 euros, VAT included.