The Ignatius Inn is situated in a privileged location, at the crossroads between the Camino de Santiago and the Ignatian Way. The Inn is a hotel complex in a 15th century building that was the residence of the Duke of Nájera and has cellars and cellars from the 16th century.
- Year of construction/restoration: 2018.
- Number of rooms: 10 double rooms and 1 suite.
- Room services.
- Audiovisual equipment hire, convention room, meeting room(s), simultaneous translation.
- Accessible car park, accessible lift, adapted rooms, accessible facilities and common areas, accessible restaurant, disabled toilet in common areas.
- We have an area available for business events, meetings, conventions, presentations, audiovisual equipment available.